Thursday, May 31, 2012

Merida + Celerie Kemble

Merida, a Massachusetts based company, is known for their natural fiber flooring and their strong commitment to sustainability. While I have always loved using their sea grass and sisals, I am really excited about their new product line with interior designer Celerie Kemble.

The line will be launching in June but my Merida rep brought me a over a sneak peak yesterday. I think the star of the collection is a multi-colored chevon pattern made out of wool and linen called Catalyst. It would perfect in a scheme I am working on for a little girls room (see below).

They also have a new Made in MA line which will showcase patterns made out of New Zealand Wool, Crimped Wool and Felted Wool. The beauty of this line is that you can create a truly bespoke rug by mixing and matching different yarns and colors.

Celerie Kemble in her office with the Catalyst rug

Colorways


Scheme for little girl's room

No comments:

Post a Comment