Monday, October 17, 2011

Ellsworth Kelly - Art and Design

I have been reluctant to embrace the current age of social media. So when I recently saw this quote by Ellsworth Kelly I found it very apropos for my first post:

"I am nourished by the past, I am questioning the present, and I am stepping into the future."

I am always getting inspiration from other disciplines.  Art has such a strong correlation to interior design. I think this work by Ellsworth Kelly is a fantastic example:



Interior by S.R. Gambrel

To get this look use Nero Marquina Diamond, Carrarra Diamond and Adagio Diamond from Ann Sacks:



2 comments:

  1. I love Ellsworth Kelly and the comparison to the flooring. Thanks for letting us know the flooring source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your feedback and support!

    ReplyDelete