Sunday, November 13, 2011

Anh Duong

I am looking forward to viewing Anh Duong's show of self-portaits at the Sonnabend Gallery. "Duong uses images of herself in varying poses - both clothed and unclothed - as staging grounds for an emotionally charged internal discourse on relationships and the power of playing dress up."  
The show is on November 3 - December 22. The gallery is located at 536 West 22nd Street, NYC.

In the Solitude of the Boudoir

                                                                                                          Toutes ces fois  je ne t'ai pas dit que je t'aime
(All these times I did not tell you that I love you)

 There is always champagne in the fridge

After we fought I dreamed I made out with Brad Pitt

L’Enfance Dorée
(Gilded Childhood)

Quote & images from Sonnabend

No comments:

Post a Comment