Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kids Gifts 2011

I can't believe it is already that time of year! Here are some of my favorite gifts for kids:

Babies Oeuf I heart jumper from Crew Cuts


Rocking Rabbit from Hadley Baby


Zoo-ology by Joelle Jolivet, Amazon


atsuyo et akiko from Swell Body & Boutique


Stuffed Owl from Flora and Henri


Iggy Peck Architect by Andrea Beaty, Amazon


The Farnsworth House by Mies van der Rohe, Lego

Miller Goodman's Playshapes from A+R Store


Outfit from Bon Point


Natural Crayons from Clementine Art


Let's Make Some Great Art by Marion Deuchars, Amazon

Feed 5 Bear from The FEED Foundation



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina,
    I love your holiday wish list blog. In addition to your mention of Swell and the mask Atsuyo et Akiko T, I am a huge fan of oeuf. They make great knit hats & gloves with a smart string attaching them for kids!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Emily
    www.swellbodyandboutique.com

    ReplyDelete